Friday, May 28, 2010

First Day at Blogging

Since this is my first attempt at 'blogging', I'll start off with saying that I plan to write about my explorations in learning the art of card making.  For some, design comes easy.  For me, it's a challenge.  I have had no formal training in art, but I appreciate color and form. What I've produced comes from being self taught, reading all the magazines I can find on techniques and going to stamp shows to see new products.  I have been lucky enough to meet a great card maker with whom I communicate by email and meet at stamp shows.  Barbara and I exchange cards from which I learn by her examples.  So, as I learn to use this online blogging system, I'll add my thoughts and pictures of my work.  I'm strapped into my seat for this exciting ride!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment