Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just not enough time

I just don't know how bloggers do it! Where do they get the time.  I barely have time to work at my craft desk to develop examples of my work. LOL
  I have been working on some new techniques in putting color into my stamped objects. There are many mediums to use and I've just purchased some Copic markers (a beginning set of 12 Ciao markers) and 2 sets of Prismacolor pencils.  At the moment, I'm spending more time with the pencils.  The Copic markers are a challenge that still needs to be explored.  I'll post some examples of my color testing soon.
  I'm a student who is still learning and between my classes with Diana Kovacs and my online research, I plan on continuing, albeit part time,  to educate myself in this craft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment