Sunday, August 8, 2010

Some more new stuff

As you can see, I added some HTML to my page.  On the right is a link to "Where Women Create" magazine. I love the Stampington magazines that pertain to my craft, but this magazine is even more beautifully produced than the others.  I know that I'm not in the league of the women who are featured in the magazine, but just reading about them, and looking at the art work and photography, is thrilling! It's a little eye candy for me with a creative punch!
   Meanwhile, here are a few new cards:


These are all a little different.  I had some leftover gold leaf paper and made the gold butterfly card for a friend.  The Asian style card was designed after a card I saw in a card magazine.  I'm trying to teach myself to color the stamped objects, so there are some examples of my beginning coloring.

The following pic is a practice page of using colored pencils:

 As you can see, I'm still am amateur at it, but I'll keep at it.  
  For now, that's what's new.

No comments:

Post a Comment