Thursday, June 16, 2011

Still working with my Copics

Wow, two posts in one month!  I've been busy working on Class 1 of Suzanne Dean's Copic class.  I finally received my orders for markers and paper and now I'm moving along a little faster.  After viewing all the videos and doing some assignments, I have been going back and reviewing the parts that I feel I'm weak in...which is most of it. LOL  
Anyway...there are two occasion cards I made that have Copic colored images.   I am posting them below. It will be a good comparison to see how I improve as I go along. These are surely examples of a beginner:

This first one has a gross error. The stamp produced a black nose and I know that cats have pink noses, for the most part.  I tried to make it pink and it came out awful.  But, my friend will forgive me, I'm sure.



The card above was fun to make.  It is for my grandnephew's birthday on June 25th.  


It's late and I need to get my beauty sleep.  I'll try to write more soon.
Lois...

1 comment:

  1. Both are super cute Lois! So glad to have you in class, hope you are having fun and remember 90% of copic coloring is practice!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete