Monday, July 2, 2012

A photo instead of a scan

I sure wish I could take good photos ! I took a photo of Lizzy's birthday card with my iPhone.  It isn't the most balanced photo, but you can see the difference in the cards dimensions.  The photo is somehow cut off on the extremities of the surrounding area if the card, but what I wanted to point out is how the photo shows the three dimension of the flowers.  Each flower and leaf are hand colored and decorated.  The background paper still is not showing its beauty.  OY!  I need to learn to take better photos of my cards. LOL


This next card us made with stamps from Judith's Stamps.  I finally had the opportunity to see her whole line in person at the Somerset NJ scrapbook convention this past weekend. I met my friend Barbara and we had a lovely time being together, spending our money and talking cards.  
  Anyway, I made a card yesterday with several of Judith's stamps:

 I'm sure that if I could photograph this card properly you could see the details.
hmm?  I gotta start photo shooting my cards!!!!  The scanner makes them so drab and flat. 
Oh, well...enough for now...
I hope all's well out there !
Lois 

No comments:

Post a Comment